Palm Treo 700w Updater 1.0Free
Getting Palm Treo 700w Updater is an easy three-steps process:
1. Get ready and prepare your smartphone: take some time to check if your system really needs this update with all the information provided in the web site. Only when you are totally sure this update suits your system proceed with the next step.
Following there's a list of system requirements for you to check out:
* Palm Treo 700w or 700wx smartphone for Verizon Wireless.
* Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, or Windows Vista
* Internet Explorer version 6 or higher on desktop PC
* ActiveSync 4.2 or later installed for Windows 2000 or XP (WMDC installed for Vista)
* Smartphone must have at least 4MB of Program Memory & 4MB of Storage Memory available.
* Smartphone must be connected to AC power adapter and the sync cable throughout the update.
2. Install the update: proceed to download and sychronize your device and Desktop PC in order to install the update on your smartphone.
3. Troubleshooting: if something goes wrong, you'll find plenty of help to figure out what was wrong and how to fix it.
On the Treo 700w, this update features:
* High-speed dial up networking (DUN) – use your Treo smartphone as a wireless modem for fast web access virtually anywhere1. Supports USB and Bluetooth connections.
* Advanced audio support (A2DP) – listen to the clear sounds of high-definition audio with new support for Bluetooth stereo headsets.
* Today Screen enhancements – one-touch access to the Speakerphone and Mute control buttons gives you more freedom than ever.
* Hands-free enhancements – Drive safely and work more efficiently. Get support for even more Bluetooth carkits and the Palm wired carkit.
* Abbreviated dialing preferences – save time with the international dialing prefix and abbreviated dialing for campus environments.